FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
COVID 19 updates
Here’s the latest on our COVID-19 operations (updated 11/18/2020):
- Per the new ‘freeze’ mandate, we are open seven days a week from 11am to 8pm for takeout and delivery only. Want curbside pickup? We are happy to bring your takeout order to the parking lot. Just call or text us at the number on your e-receipt.
- We are open for takeout and delivery everyday, except Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
- Masks are currently required for those 5 years and older any time you are in the building. This includes picking up your to-go order, or walking to the restroom.
- We are offering touchless pay! You can order and pay online, or if you’re ordering over the phone, ask for touchless pay when you arrive. We can print a receipt with a scan-able QR code that you can use to pay through our online system. It’s easy-peasy…just ask if you have questions.
- Our indoor and outdoor tables are currently closed for seating. Oh, man…we can’t wait to get them back up and running, and serve you soon!
- Need salt, pepper, hot sauce, malt vinegar, extra ketchup? Just ask. We’re happy to bring you single servings of whatever you need to make your meal taste just right.
When are you open?
11am to 8pm everyday (except Thanksgiving and Christmas…that’s it!)
Do you take reservations?
Oregon ‘freeze’ update: Nope! We are currently open for takeout and delivery service only until the current mandate is lifted.
We are currently walk-in only, and the outdoor area is seat-yourself.
If you’d like to put your name on our waitlist, feel free to send someone from your party early, and we have spaces to wait with a drink or relax while we get a table ready. We can also text you when we’re ready for you!
Currently, the maximum size for a group dining together in a restaurant in Oregon is 10. When large groups are once again able to gather for large parties, please visit our Large Group Events page for more info about planning your special event.
Are dogs allowed?
Yup! Bring your pup along to any of our outdoor dining tables. We ask that you have a leash, and please keep your dog at your feet (not up in a chair or at the table).
We also welcome service dogs anywhere in the restaurant, and have dog bowls for water upon request.
Are kids allowed?
Yes! All day, every day, in all areas of the restaurant (except in the actual brewery). We have a special menu for kiddos up to 12 years old, and coloring utensils for keeping small hands busy.