FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
COVID 19 updates
Here’s the latest on our COVID-19 operations (updated 8/31/2021):
- We are currently Monday-Saturday from 11am to 9pm (temporarily closed Sundays) for walk-in dining and takeout.
- Masks are required indoors and outdoors, unless seated at a table.
- Outdoors, we have a large tent and picnic-style tables and benches for dining. We also have misters for hot days, and the fire pit rolling for cool nights!
- We are offering touchless pay. You can order and pay online, or if you’re ordering over the phone, ask for touchless pay when you arrive. We can print a receipt with a scan-able QR code that you can use to pay through our online system. It’s easy-peasy…just ask if you have questions.
- Need salt, pepper, hot sauce, malt vinegar, extra ketchup? Just ask. We’re happy to bring you single servings of whatever you need to make your meal taste just right.
When are you open?
11am to 9pm Monday-Saturday. We are temporarily closed on Sundays, and closed 4th of July and Christmas Day.
Do you take reservations?
Nope, we are walk-in only — come on in!
Are dogs allowed?
Yup! Bring your pup along to any of our outdoor dining tables. We ask that you have a leash, and please keep your dog at your feet (not up in a chair or at the table).
We also welcome service dogs anywhere in the restaurant, and have dog bowls for water upon request.
Are kids allowed?
Yes! All day, every day, in all areas of the restaurant (except in the actual brewery). We have a special menu for kiddos up to 12 years old, and coloring utensils for keeping small hands busy.