FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
COVID 19 updates
Here’s the latest on our COVID-19 operations (updated 6/1/2021):
- We are currently open seven days a week from 11am to 9pm for walk-in outdoor dining and takeout.
- Masks are required for those 5 years and older any time you are indoors at Common Block. This includes picking up a to-go order or walking to the restroom.
- Masks are now optional for vaccinated guests when outdoors. This includes playing corn hole, ordering at the counter, sitting and eating/drinking, and walking to and from your table.
- Per state regulations, parties are limited to six (6) people maximum. If a group has more than six people, they will be considered two separate parties and sat at different tables (possibly at different times).
- Outdoors, we have a large tent, heaters and picnic-style tables for dining in and staying warm. We also have the fire pit rolling!
- We are offering touchless pay. You can order and pay online, or if you’re ordering over the phone, ask for touchless pay when you arrive. We can print a receipt with a scan-able QR code that you can use to pay through our online system. It’s easy-peasy…just ask if you have questions.
- Need salt, pepper, hot sauce, malt vinegar, extra ketchup? Just ask. We’re happy to bring you single servings of whatever you need to make your meal taste just right.
When are you open?
11am to 9pm everyday. We are closed 4th of July and Christmas Day.
Do you take reservations?
Nope, we are walk-in only — come on in!
Currently, the maximum size for a group dining together in a restaurant in Jackson County is six (6). When large groups are once again able to gather for large parties, please visit our Large Group Events page for more info about planning your special event.
Are dogs allowed?
Yup! Bring your pup along to any of our outdoor dining tables. We ask that you have a leash, and please keep your dog at your feet (not up in a chair or at the table).
We also welcome service dogs anywhere in the restaurant, and have dog bowls for water upon request.
Are kids allowed?
Yes! All day, every day, in all areas of the restaurant (except in the actual brewery). We have a special menu for kiddos up to 12 years old, and coloring utensils for keeping small hands busy.