FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
COVID 19 updates
Here’s the latest with our COVID-19 operations:
- We are open seven days a week from 11am to 9pm. We offer in-house dining (indoors and outdoors), plus takeout service. Want curbside pickup? We are happy to bring your takeout order to the parking lot. Just call or text us at the number on your e-receipt.
- Currently, masks are required for those 5 years and older any time you are in the building, except when seated at your table. This includes walking to and from your table, and walking to the restroom. We also ask that you please wear your mask when ordering from our outdoor counter. Even though it’s outside, this is a space where it’s hard to maintain a minimum 6 feet of distance from each other and our staff.
- We are offering touchless pay! When you get your bill at the end of your meal, you’ll see a QR code that you can scan and use to pay through our online system. It’s easy-peasy…just ask if you have questions.
- Our indoor and outdoor tables are all placed to ensure a minimum of 6 feet between parties. Our bar area and back patio are currently closed for seating.
- The current maximum party size (as mandated by the State of Oregon) is 10 people.
- If you need a beverage refill, your server will either bring you a new glass or refill your drink from a pitcher (no more taking your glass and bringing it back).
- Our front patio area is now seat-yourself and counter-service. Just head over to the outdoor counter to place your order, and we’ll give you a number to take with you to your table.
- Need salt, pepper, hot sauce, malt vinegar, more ketchup? Just ask. We’ve removed condiments from the tables, but we’re happy to bring you single servings of whatever you need to make your meal taste just right.
When are you open?
11am to 9pm everyday (except 4th of July and Christmas…that’s it!)
Do you take reservations?
We are currently walk-in only, and the outdoor area is seat-yourself.
If you’d like to put your name on our waitlist, feel free to send someone from your party early, and we have spaces to wait with a drink or relax while we get a table ready. We can also text you when we’re ready for you!
Currently, the maximum size for a group dining together in a restaurant in Oregon is 10. When large groups are once again able to gather for large parties, please visit our Large Group Events page for more info about planning your special event.
Are dogs allowed?
Yup! Bring your pup along to any of our outdoor dining tables. We ask that you have a leash, and please keep your dog at your feet (not up in a chair or at the table).
We also welcome service dogs anywhere in the restaurant, and have dog bowls for water upon request.
Are kids allowed?
Yes! All day, every day, in all areas of the restaurant (except in the actual brewery). We have a special menu for kiddos up to 12 years old, and coloring utensils for keeping small hands busy.